King-Conor's Blogtopia

There is little to no chance that you will find what you are looking for here. If cyberspace were real estate, you just landed on Baltic Ave.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Jagermeister Musings

For your enjoyment, some Jager Musings.


It's sweet to the smell, with a deep reddish hue,
With a syrup-like consistency, a beautiful view,
The legend says this liquor, was aided by a stud,
The stud made his contribution, by lending the drink his blood,
I keep it in the freezer, till frost obscures its name,
When I am on the Jaeger, I don't deserve the blame.
-King Conor


I know Jagermeister, like I know my best friend,
Through think and through thin, we don't break but we bend,
No matter the damage the night before reigned,
I'll step up to the challenge and do it again,
German for hunt master, you'll conquer your peers,
After a bottle, it will be antlers you wear,
Conor is right, on ice is divine,
But if you can't find some, a brown bag will do fine.
-Mikey


German for hunt master, you'll conquer your peers,
Take a few swigs in between beers,
Kamikazes are for the girlish and puerile,
Jaeger for the manly and virile,
Tequila and Lemon Drops are done to death,
But Jaeger leaves sweet spice on your breath,
So down it cold or down it warm,
Jaeger will put you in rare form.
-Duffer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home