King-Conor's Blogtopia

There is little to no chance that you will find what you are looking for here. If cyberspace were real estate, you just landed on Baltic Ave.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Chacerero

My friend Heidi brought up a good point. There is more to life than Steve's Greek Cuisine. Perhaps I am bitter because Stever raised his prices to further gouge unsuspecting tourists. Regardless of the source of my bitterness, I would like to share Heidi's Chacerero Haiku. Chacerero's cuban style sandwiches are truly legendary. If you have the chance I suggest you pick one up.



My Chacerero,
Sandwich fills up my stomach,
With joyful flavor.



A Chac with no guac,
Is not a Chac at all, Nye,
But boredom on bread.



Keith takes extra hots,
His mouth burns at every bite,
But he keeps chewing.



To start, God made Chacs,
Now we can live peacefully,
He does care for us.

-Heidi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home